The following guidelines are to ensure that your child's preschool experience be offered in a healthy and safe environment. Please note that we will be reevaluating our policies and procedures on a continual basis. To download a copy of these guidelines for your records, click here.
Compliance with Our Health and Safety Practices: Greece Christian Preschool will require all persons to comply with our health and safety practices.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and sanitized each day.
- Classrooms will be misted daily, after dismissal, with Quat Disinfectant – hospital grade disinfectant
- High touch surface areas and objects touched by multiple people will be frequently disinfected such as: tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets and bathrooms, faucets, and sinks.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- The playground will routinely be disinfected.
in the classroom will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be in each classroom and hallways.
- Children will be asked to wash their hands when entering a classroom, before and after eating, after using shared objects or surfaces, if the touch their face, after using the bathroom, anytime hands are visibly soiled, after sneezing, wiping or blowing their nose or coughing, etc.
- Hands may be washed using soap and water, or with alcohol-based hand sanitizer/wipes with at least 60% alcohol.
Illness at School:
- If a student falls ill during the school day, they will be brought to the school nurse. Parents will be contacted to pick up their child.
- A parent/guardian will be asked to pick up a child early from school if; they have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, exhibit symptoms of illness such as runny nose, stomach ache, cough or otherwise not acting well.
- Parents are asked to minimize time spent in the building. Arrival time is between 9:00am - 9:15am, and dismissal is at 11:45am. Parents who arrive to school earlier are asked to please wait in your vehicles until 5 minutes prior to these times. Parents who enter the school earlier will be asked to return to their vehicle until the scheduled time.
- Snacks and drinks must be store bought and unopened.
- Snacks will still be assigned on a rotating basis throughout the school year.